We commit to:
- Provide a high quality, accessible, cost effective service.
- Create a friendly and welcoming atmosphere where our customers come first.
- Provide balanced programme of activities to cater for the needs of the wider community.
- Provide a facility that is clean, safe, well maintained, healthy and visually pleasing.
- Provide up to date, branded and relevant information on all of our activities.
- Ensure that we will comply with all Health and Safety legislation.
- Ensure our team are friendly, knowledgeable, and enthusiastic and qualified to the level their role requires.
- Provide an effective process for you to tell us what you think of our service.
- Respond to our customers' needs and listen to their views.
- Implement environmentally friendly practices.
- Create a fitness culture and environment that encourages regular physical activity.
- Continually improve our service.
We ask in return:
To help us maintain the highest possible standards of service to our customers we ask that you:
- Enjoy yourself!
- Follow the advice of staff.
- Place any litter in the bins provided.
- Report any broken equipment, or hazards, so that action may be taken immediately.
- Be courteous and respectful towards other customers and staff.
- Tell us when we are doing well and tell us when we have made a mistake.
- Respect the environment and enjoyment of other customers by taking note of any customer etiquette notices displayed in the centre.
- Support new activities and events.