Hill Leisure Complex, Hudsons Walk, Rochdale, Lancs OL11 5EF
37.5 hours per week
£7.06-£7.20 per hour subject to NLW
06:30 – 22:30, 5 days over 7
to include Public Holidays and Weekends on a 3 week rolling rota
Duty Manager and Shift Supervisors
Own working practice. Liaison with staff and customers
To deal initially with customers entering the Centre and provide
assistance and information ensuring a high level of customer care at
all times. To encourage a workplace culture that contributes to the aim
of continuous improvement.
This role offers:
Free gym membership at Oulder Hill Leisure Complex.
vacancy has arisen within GFM Ltd for a Leisure Receptionist at Oulder
Hill Leisure Complex. You will be expected to work 37.5 hours per week
(Mon-Sun 6:30-22:30 on a three week rolling rota to include early
shifts, late shifts, weekends and Public Holidays), however some
flexibility will be required. The facilities include a 25m swimming
pool, learner pool, fitness suite, sauna, steam room and sports
facilities including badminton courts, squash courts and astroturf
Apply here >>
The successful applicant must:-
• Have experience of working in a reception area
• Have a confident and polite manner.
• Have an excellent telephone manner.
• Ability to communicate clearly with a wide range of people at all levels (orally and written).
• Be able to work as part of a team as well as under own initiative.
• Have good IT skills.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Strong organisational skills and ability to work to a deadline
• Experience of cash handling and reconciling money.
• Be able to work unsupervised.
• Be able to work in a busy environment.
• Poses a pleasant and friendly personality
• Have a flexible approach to work.
• 5 GCSE passes at grade C and above.
In addition, it would be beneficial, but not essential, to:-
• Hold a current 3 day First Aid at Work qualification
• Experience working within a wet and dry leisure centre
• RSA Typing
• Hold relevant skills, in other leisure disciplines.
Appointment is subject to satisfactory CRB clearance and references.
A job description can be found below. Applications are available via
e-mail, CV’s may be submitted. Only successful applicants
will be contacted.
To receive membership and facilities booking fees.
To deal with enquiries face to face and over the telephone.
To reconcile receipts and secure monies taken at reception.
To operate the computerised booking systems and any associated
technology adhering to the guidelines instructed by the sales manager.
To follow all GFM Limited and Quest practices, policies and procedures, ensuring all records are kept up to date.
To provide information to the duty manager regarding the daily operation of all the facilities.
To perform typing and general administration duties as assigned.
To report faults via the duty manager promptly.
To perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Leisure Manager.
This post is subject to the Criminal Records Bureau checking process.
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected
to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within
the organisation and the overall business objectives of the